Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DC day 36




Still working on my CEs today, but knew that I HAD to get out of the apartment before I go crazy. So I decided that I would find the Nurse's memorial today.

As soon I stepped out of the front door of the building, I swear I saw Tom DeLay coming out of Teaism. Really? Of all people? Anyway. Weird.

So off I went to find the memorial. I had looked at the temperature before I headed out the door and it was high 80s. No biggy, right. Well, I had forgot to look at the humidity and didn't realize that it was high 90s with the heat index. But off I went with my pink shirt and kacki skirt. By the time I made it to the Vietnam Memorial my shirt was soaked through and through. Completely see through. AWESOME. At least today I didn't run into anyone I knew At least if someone I knew saw me, they were nice enough not to come up and say Hi. At least I had on my pretty belly button ring!!


On my way home, I saw Marine one. How cool is that?

Tomorrow is baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment