Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Today was another day that I was left to entertain myself. It was too cold today to get in the pool. The sun was out, but even sitting out on the porch today, I was freezing all day long. Luckily I'm reading a really good book. That kept me entertained most of the day.

After Randy got off work we met some of the guys that he works with at the "circle bar." There is a bar that is on the "other side" of a round-about and we took our lives into our hands trying to get to it. Dodging in and out of traffic. We made it, you will be happy to know.

I finally met "Schnider." Schnider is someone who I have heard about for years. NOT at all what I had pictured in my head (but, really, who ever is.) I was surprised that he has a sense of humor just like mine. Finally, I thought, someone who will "get me." But, no. Sadly.

We asked the guys who live in the area, where was a good place to get really good seafood. A couple of the guys said that Oyster Creek Inn was good. We followed this road until it ended in this marsh land. You can see by the picture that, really, it was at the end of the road. It was surrounded by marsh land. It was so beautiful. The parking lot was full, and it looked like a dive. BUT OHMYGOSH, the food was so so great. I had crab legs and they were absolutely the best I had ever had. I didn't want to stop eating the food, it was so good. I am still thinking I may just explode!

Then I was able to finally get in the jacuzzi tub. Oh how lovely! why doesn't everyone have one of these in their bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment