Friday, June 25, 2010

DC day 3

Today was a slow starting day. Randy took today off so we could hang out. Slept in and I'm still on Albuquerque time.

After a couple of errands, we ended up at this sidewalk restaurant. I had pate for the first time. Not too bad. Had some lovely cheese and other stuff on the plate I couldn't pronounce. BUT, yummy!!!













The we walked down the street past the Capitol Building. (Have I mentioned that it's hot here?)















We went to the US Botanic Gardens. The orchid exhibit I saw in February is still there. The orchids are incredible.















We were going to try to sit outside and get hydrated, but the crowd was a little rough, so we just came home. Its also the Full Moon tonight, the Mead Mood. Its lovely over the Capital Building

No comments:

Post a Comment