Sunday, June 27, 2010

DC day 5

Today, Sunday, was a down day. All we did was walk to Barnes and Noble. I wanted to buy a paperback for pool side.

We are going to Jersey tomorrow and won't be back until Thursday. I have never been to Atlantic city, but am excited for the new adventure. Randy has some sort of spy-adventure, OR he has something or other to do at the Tech Center. I'm leaning toward the spy secrets. I don't care tho, because I will have a golf course to run around and a pool to sit by daily. Hence, the paperback from B&N.

I bought The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. I'll let you know if you if cry (which I always do, so I probably will.)

I'm not sure but I think this trip is a test-balloon to see if I like New Jersey or not. We will drive up tomorrow and will ride a ferry across from Delaware to New Jersey. I'll let you know if I throw up (which I rarely do, so I probably won't.)

So, here's a question. I'm wondering if the size of the apartment is proportional to the size of the washer/dryer unit? I did about 25 loads of laundry that would have taken me 4 loads at home in my beautiful red washer and dryer (if unfamiliar, please see earlier posts.)

Have I mentioned its freakishly hot here?

One last thing. Target in DC sells wine in a box. Who Knew??? and its not bad. We don't have that in the 505.


No comments:

Post a Comment